These no-bake vegan energy bites are a great snack option when you're on the go. They're easy to make and can be stored in the fridge or freezer for a quick snack whenever you need it. Plus, they're customizable with your favorite nuts, seeds, and dried fruit.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nut butter (such as peanut butter or almond butter)
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (such as raisins, cranberries, or chopped dates)
- 1/4 cup nuts or seeds (such as chopped almonds, sunflower seeds, or chia seeds)
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, nut butter, and maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the dried fruit and nuts or seeds.
- Roll the mixture into balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place the balls on a plate lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow them to set.
- Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
These energy bites are a great option for meal prep - make a batch on the weekend and store in the fridge or freezer for a quick snack throughout the week. They're also a great option for packing in lunchboxes or taking on the go. Enjoy!